Everquest Next : information, news, links, reviews... share
EverQuest Next and EverQuest Next Landmark are Free to Play, upcoming next-gen sandbox MMOs built on the Forgelight Engine. EverQuest Next is still in the early stages of development but you can apply for the EverQuest Next and EverQuest Next Landmark beta programs, the later being used to enrich the world with your own building will, from trees, temples, and anything the game is actually made of.
- A New EverQuest: EverQuest Next is a complete reimagining of the EverQuest Franchise. Old friends and enemies will appear — but they may not be who you remember. With 10,000 years of explorable history buried beneath its surface and a future you will shape, this is your Norrath.
- Full Destructibility: Everything in EverQuest Next can be destroyed. Crush the ground beneath an enemy’s feet — or bury him under an avalanche you created. The world is your weapon.
- Permanent Change: The land of Norrath changes every day, based on the actions of all players… including you. Cities rise and fall, kings live and die, even the gods may change. You won’t want to miss a moment of it!
- A Class Revolution: Our character classes are streamlined and designed to be mixed. Want to be a teleporting rogue or a backstabbing barbarian? The choice is yours!
- A Life of Consequence: Your choices will rule your destiny. Do you save a villager’s burning farm or choose to do nothing? Do you clear orc camps away from Qeynos or help them destroy the city? You will make your own story — and shape the world for those who follow you.
- Landmark: Have you ever wanted to build a game? Landmark gives you all the tools you need to design anything you can imagine. Your creations could even end up as a part of EverQuest Next.