Kingdom Online : information, news, links, reviews... share
Kingdom Online is a free-to-play medieval based MMORPG with bloody and acrobatic attacks, vast landscapes, and visual effects that should easily immerse players. Brutal combo attacks allow players to perform visually stunning and polished combat animations that shed much blood and involve body/corpse mutilation. While there are no age limits mentioned anywhere, I must thus warn players of graphic content. Kingdom Online features much PVP with territory control, Fort invasion and dedicated combat zones. Cooperation is made by joining alliances and inviting friends.
- Conquer the War Map: Players will flex their might by forming Legions and occupying resource areas on the War Map. Your status can only be protected by your alliances, but watch out as rivals can recruit mercenaries to help them overcome in a Fort Invasion. Battlefields will be chaotic with the presence of cavalries, personal soldiers (minions), and siege weapons.
- Build your personal Territory: Hone your skills individually by managing your personal territory. Upgrade buildings, train your minions and build siege weapons to help wage battle in team or individual Territory Wars.
- PVP System: Territory War: Form a team with 4 players and jump into the arena-style map. Your siege weapons from your private territory will be at your disposal.
Fort Invasion: The most courageous battles between Legions will take place here. Defend your castle!
Open PvP Zone: Choose your faction, venture out into the Frontier Region and join the fray!
If large scale combat is not your thing, then differences can be settled in a 1-on-1 duel.
- Sharpen your skills: Kingdom’s player combat system goes beyond learning skills and upgrading weapons and armors. Enhance your attacks with Ere Stones. There are over 300 upgradable Ere Stones, and collecting 5 of the same class will reward the user with an Ultimate Skill.
- Perform Brutal Attacks: Increase attack damages and defeat enemies quicker using carefully timed combos called Cutting effects and Double Casting. Stacking these effects can enhance your attacks or increase your defense depending on your preference.