Lineage 2 : information, news, links, reviews... share
Lineage II is a free-to-play MMORPG, the second game in the Lineage series. It is a prequel to Lineage, and is set 150 years before the earlier game. The game became so popular that it reported 1,000,918 unique users during the month of March 2007. To date, the game has been played by more than 14 million users, mostly based in Asia. Lineage II has been revitalized with a revamp of existing content, all-new high level content and the introduction of the Truly Free™ business model with the launch of Goddess of Destruction™. Truly Free breaks the shackles of limited gameplay and invites you to enjoy the full game world as it was meant to be experienced. Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction will provide you with all the tools you need to propel yourself to the heights of power and beyond. Follow the Path to Awakening™ from the new starting zone to experience rapid progression through three class transfers on your way toward your destiny. At level 85, Awaken to one of the eight new classes with unique skills to advance your game experience and take on new challenges.
- Choose your path by creating unique characters from six different races: Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Orc, Dwarf, and Kamael
- Take part in colossal server-wide PvP siege warfare battles, defending your castle or fortress whatever the cost.
- Encounter a wide variety of raid bosses in beautifully designed zones as you explore this vast land.
- Master the advanced combat system and harness the power of real-time tactical decisions while fighting.
- Form a clan and unite your powers to defeat epic world bosses, achieve common goals, and have your own Clan Hall.
- Enhance your game or increase your progression with items available in the L2 Store™ or L2 Galleria™.
- Raise pets to be powerful companions and to travel in style with a mount.
The world of Lineage II is a war-torn land spanning two continents, where trust and betrayal clash as three kingdoms vie for power. These kingdoms share a delicate balance of power; however, within each kingdom they are vulnerable to internal strife, as each manor has strong desire for self-rule. Players rule supreme in this brutal and beautiful world filled with magical beasts, large scale conflict, territories to conquer and rival clans to battle. With a strong emphasis on PvP, you may find challenges around every corner in Lineage II, but you have the means to protect yourself. Develop your character and obtain the power to enforce your will upon the realm. Seize your destiny and allow your own hand to write the history of this world!