Supreme Destiny : information, news, links, reviews... share
Supreme Destiny is a massive multiplayer online game with great popularity. It is primarily based in historical times of sword and axe. It’s a world full of adventures, ambition, passion and even love! Supreme Destiny was updated with a very elegant and simple User Interface with new graphic enhancements, high performance events, easy to do quests, action packed PVP system, and a strong guild system. Supreme Destiny has a unique game system that covers everything from trading up to headiest battles you will ever see.
- MMORPG Developed with a 3D Engine: Detailed graphics of character and terrain at a maximized zoom. Pragmatic day and night visual effects.
- Combat Realism: Wide variety of skills and weapons. Superb attacking actions and sound effects.
- Easy and Simple User Interface: Quarter view based. Mouse based controls and easy to memorize hotkeys. Easy camera view panning.
- Minimal System requirements: Low system requirements with a high quality 3D graphics. PIII 500 MHz, 128 MB of RAM, 16 MB (3D graphics card)
- Community: Party and Guild System. Periodical Guild wars and a Guild ranking system.
- Quest System: A wide variety of quests adds more fun, excitement, and interest. Both solo or party quests.
- Dungeon & Special Areas: Dungeon of Darkness, Underworld, and Desert Zone. Boss monsters drop special items.
- Kingdom System: Two separate kingdoms – Hekalotia and Akeronia. Additional items that can be used for competition. Tax system in the kingdoms.
- Mount System: Mounts will increase Character’s movement speed, attack damage, evasion rate, and resistance.